Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The FEELIES- Original Love

Glad to see The Feelies have been getting some recognition recently, following reissues of their first two LPs on Bar/None & Domino records. The first LP, Crazy Rhythms, has long had a special place in my record collection and I'm looking forward to checking out the second one at some point.
'Original Love' is my favourite track off Crazy Rhythms, so I snapped up this single when I spotted it in Egg Records, Brisbane (dig that Stiff company sleeve, not a design I'd seen before, but then I guess it wouldn't have been unlike Stiff to only use it once). Weirdly 'Original Love' was relegated to B-side by a Beatles cover, I reckon it should have been the other way around- but what the hell do I know?
The FEELIES- Original Love

No comments: